• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need constant suggestions for improvements of my skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hi there. I need constant suggestions about skins I will made. They will go here before they are uploaded, and when you think that it's good enough, it will be uploaded on The Hive. Helpful suggestions will be rewarded via +2 reputation.

First of all, I would like suggestions for the Emma Frost skin I am making. She is supposed to have team colors, but I don't know where to place them! Any suggestions on this skin would be appreciated.

Thanks forward.

The skin is right here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/xmanemmafrostbyapheraz-blp-177944/

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

As far as I know, you can only add team-colour to her skirt and shoulders. You could add runes or similar. It might not go well with the white, though.

Level 30
Thanks very much! I would like now the reviews of two other skins I made in meanwhile.
First, the Succubus one. I was suprised when I found out that it takes less than 50% of skin!
Tell me fixes, improvements and solutions.

It took me a while to create that spooky smile (Die smiling) and I added glowing eyes in meanwhile, which is not visible in here.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Nether Lady Inner.JPG
    Nether Lady Inner.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.