• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Camera And Upload Image Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi I am worknig on a zombie map and i need some assistance..

-I need to make the camera zoom out with the command -view XX
:confused:
-I also need help with importing pictures on a map to place as the loading screen instead of the junky ones warcraft has and how to import images to the picture where people download the map.:confused:

If you can help me PLS PLS reply. :thumbs_up:

Last edited by a moderator:
READ NEWS ABOUT TEXT-COLORIZING

anyway:

-I need to make the camera zoom out with the command -view XX

events
player enters text containg -view as substring
conditions
String comp - Substring (Entered chat string(1,5) equals to -view
actions
camera - set camera distance to target to Substring(Entered Chat string(7,10)

-I also need help with importing pictures on a map to place as the loading screen instead of the junky ones warcraft has and how to import images to the picture where people download the map.

download magos model editor, in extras you have "Create loading screen". create and then you got .mdx and .blp. Use import manager and import them. Go to: scenario>>loading screen (i think) and change to "imported" and select model you have imported.

I dont see the reason i helped you. It took 5minutes of my time and you couldn take 2minutes of your time to read news.

Level 1
k i don't understand any of that can u pls send me a link and/or a map with it on it cause im new to this site so i don't know where crap is.

Status
Not open for further replies.