• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need basic triggering help with floating text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
in a map ive been working on called archery tag i have taunts inside of it that will put a message over the head of a player when they kill another one such as haha noob, and next time move. but the trigger to remove it was wait 1 seconds destroy last created floating text but if two players killed eachother with the same arrow then one of them would stick to the map so i tried adding set lifespan to 1.00 but now they just stick all together never ever getting remove can someone please help me fix this its a major setback in my map right now thats causing me ALOT of time that can go into more important elements such as items upgrades and the dreaded multiboard which is a real pain to me right now i dont want any jass triggers because of GUI leaks, i want to keep my map size small and i want to be able to get rid of those taunts so people can see who they are shooting because after awile you know the text just covers up whole areas!! especialy the middle where you have to save your dead allies so someone just please post some triggers i can use to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.