• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need an editor for an Dday project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi peoples i am new on this website ..cause only now i created my account.
I come here cause i know that here i can find people who know to work with triggers (Heroes spells, inits, itmes,,and other stuffs)
I must mention that i need someone who have free time... cause i know that everybofy had school started and the time is precious.
So who want to know more details reply and give his ID ..I will contact you.

Thanks.:wink:

Level 8
Hi peoples i am new on this website ..cause only now i created my account.
I come here cause i know that here i can find people who know to work with triggers (Heroes spells, inits, itmes,,and other stuffs)
I must mention that i need someone who have free time... cause i know that everybofy had school started and the time is precious.
So who want to know more details reply and give his ID ..I will contact you.

Thanks.:wink:

Your being new here is somewhat irrelevant to the topic. Well it may have something to do with the rest of your request.

First of all folk are not going to be interested in helping you with your project unless they know something about what you are aiming for. You do not have to get into the details, briefly touch upon some of the main points of your creation.

I am including an EXAMPLE of what I mean:
Hi All - I'm new to this Forum (blah, blah, blah)

I'm working on what I think is a really cool project. It is a Campaign made out of 5 maps. It has two heroes, Oraen and Sirius.

Oraen will start on in the first map alone, his skills will be none - he will be based on a villager male model and be able to attack with slightly better damage than a peasant. He will start off at home fighting something like a spider infestation when he comes across an old, old man who tells him that dark things are coming and he has been selected by the Gods to gather togegther3-5 parts of a special item each piece on each map, each map having greater challenges.

I want him to be a warrior with the following abilities:

A version of the paladins Holy Light - but I want him to be able to heal himself at level 3 or 4 or something.
A version of Force of Nature, but instead of treants I want wolves or something created.

I have a few other ideas for spells too.

Sirius, his companion needs to be able to attack air creatures somehow. I was thinking web but don't know how to do it.

I have the story, and I can do the maps - terraining them, its the triggers and making the spells that are going to be a headache.

Anyone interested in more details please tell me.

Thanks!

In case you are wondering this is the project I am working on, however I do not need help and it actually is 10 maps and the hero will aim for level 50. Now the way I worded it and gave some idea of what I was aiming for IF I was going to ask for help in making it it would get people's attention and those who like the idea would offer to help.

This is my suggestion, write up a summery of your idea - you do not have to include many details, just a general storyline and a short list of spells or things you want to do with your hero(es) and teams or what ever.

Put that in the thread and you will get more attention.

BTW Welcome to the Forum. I look forward to helping you with your questions, and I hope to get to see your map images so I can offer suggestions and compliments and push you toward achieving a great map.

Status
Not open for further replies.