• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need advice on spell idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Well, I'm done with this spell, yet just need advice on which dummy abilities to use (whether blizzard's dummy ability or a custom dummy ability).

X, Y, and Z will stand for those missing dummy abilities.

The ability is a day/night ability:
At night, it's just a dark missile which is fired and does X to the target.
At day, the fired dark missile explodes into a light missile while mid-air, doing Y to the units at radius from explosion. The light missile then continues to hit the target, doing Z to the target.

Thanks all, and credits would be given ;)
*whispers: and rep too :p*

Level 22
X = curses the ground around the target, dealing dps and causes a miss chance to those who are on the ground, each second on the ground the miss chance increases

Y = blinding the targets in aoe, causing them in panic (like wander and small damage so they walk away?)

Z = causes the target to fear all around him, ordering him to attack everybody around him friend or foe

Level 6
create a condition using in game time and use a dummy buff to have the condition "if unit has buff" to create the trigger checking every X seconds.
if in game time equal or less than 17 then add skill1.
if in game time equal or greater than 18 then add skill2.

sounds blurry but i hope you got my idea

Level 9
I know you don´t like complicated stuff but what about this:
At Night:
-Shoots the dark missile at the target and reviews dead units around the target. The dead units are turned into some kinda 'uncontrolable' zombies who will haunt the target. (The zombies have locust ability and have a dark vertex color).x-part

At day:
-When the missile explodes it reviews dead units around the missile but they will not turn into zombies. Just a normal resurrection like the paladins ultimate.y-part. When the missle reaches the target, the target gets slowed so that´s easier for you to chase the target.z-part.

Status
Not open for further replies.