• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need advanced Save Load! Please enter! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello! Moosenoir speaking.

I need a save / load system, that are able to save the hero, into another map.

I mean im making a ORPG, and when i make an update, i dont want all people to start all over again. So when the new update comes, i can load my old hero, with items, spells, gold and lumber ... and ofcourse level.

The commands should still be

-save
-load

Thanks!
________
Pattaya apartments for sale

Last edited:
Level 9
I could make something very basic, and encrypted to their account name, and minorly encrypted in other areas.

Its not like it will stop people who want to spend 5 hours deprotting a map and sifting through it.. just tell me if you still need the system, and if you mind if it is in JASS or GUI.

Oh, and abilities are going to be hard to do unless you have some help on your end.

Your units ARE heroes, I hope.. because I cant think of any way short of actually getting the map from you to manage abilities. >_>... and even then I doubt I would want to spend the time.

As long as your units are heroes, when you add levels youll let them reget skills.

Level 8
What i have of info about the save load:

It MUST be in GUI :)
Saves lumber/gold or just gold, is a "Must"
A save load code without case sensitive, and only numbers: 123456789, that will make the code seem easier to write.
And the most important part:
The heroes can be loaded into other maps, (Ofcourse my map, just if i make a new version, people dont have to start over! :) hope you can see the point.)

And the saved chars are heroes! :D

If you can do this, it's simply incredible. I rep you and if you wish, i will give you in game credit.
________
DanitaHot cam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.