• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Trrigerer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello There.I'am doin a campaing
It's a magical schooll RPG i need 3 Things:
A Trriger(s) That like : A hero comes to a book(Adventure(Map)Choser) I need the book to open and make camera exactly like reading the book and that there were no list, i need that be writen into a book and that i could chose them with my mouse and pause everything, camera couldn't move and when i chose it would teleport to a point of other of my campaings map.
I know most of that but i dont want to Wroin the trrigers.
And 1 thing about the 1 Req: Why the hell all the jass system my friend gives... it doesn't work, When i save or run the map it shows a window with alot of errors and it types like: This trriger is disabled...OK Number 2
2.Bots.I need bots that could do: do certain things in the classroom, do things after school, practice magic randomly its the harder part Btw, before the hardest i need to know:
How the hell i make teleport my hero from 1 map to another like in wow wc3 beta 1.03 with all of he's stuff.
Number 3.
How the hell i make a studing system of magic.It suposed to be like: teacher gives a frog, u need to turn it into a sheep (learn Polymorph) over school is over, u know... like First Person camera and u use ur mouse to use all kinds of spells, magic and stuff, thats the hardest i need.
And for Credits: Secret 4Req
4.i need a item that i use it it pumps me a book in front of me and it shows how to do certain spells like: it bumps a book, it shows: Spin your hand (mouse) 4 times and at the top make a vertical slash then it casts the spell.
To much? Yea... Thought so
If u could do maybe 1,2 or maybe all of them i would give u +5rep each of u so please help me... i give u creds in my campaing
Its very hard, but its the only part which i cant make my self
So please help me, and thanks

EDIT: Oh yea Request number 5 XD. in the start of the campaing the hero choser map. I chose hero in a area, like in Fight of Anime, and i need to teleport the char into he's starting vilage(theres gonna be few races :) ). Well thats all, i think XD...

EDIT2: Btw, i do ALOT! of projects so i do half of trrigering and the one who wants to work with us can do the other stuff like this, becouse in our squad no one know GUI or Jass alot(no one know jass ;D)

Level 4
no need this thread no more :), learning vjass, but if someone would do maybe 1 request, i would be wery thankful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.