• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can someone make a system that use arrow keys and not mouse and disable the mouse and you'll attack the enemies in front of you by pressing "A" and will not automatic attack the enemies can someone please help me I know it's kinda hard but please help me.

Level 12
hmmm... a simple spell could do it replacing the attack button by an attack spell with the same icon that attacks in a straight line in the direction the hero is facing damaging an area the user normaly attacks, for exemple, A sword slashes and hit about 5 distance well ill make a Shockwave-looking but without the attack model :D:D:D:D:D:D im going to do it later, hope it`s what you need

Status
Not open for further replies.