• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a projectile model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok how the hell will i explain this hmmmm

I only want a projectile model that is like Ahris fox fire from LoL
O O O O O O O
|--O O O O <----- image of what i somewhat want
L O O O O o
O O O
Basically i just want balls releasing from the hand that I can just put in a missle skill since i suck in triggers

(I don't know if this is allowed but I'll give a DoTA 2 beta key to whoever can make it for me) <_-- no this is not a bribe its completely optional

Level 33
I want a projectile model too that looks like ... my imagination, like this:

O O O O O
sdf sdf sdf sdf
<<<<<<<<< ----- DDDD

Can you imagine that ?
Pleaseeee need it fast !

Provide us image next time.
Not all people play your game and not all people can exactly decipher your imagination.

Level 2
hmmmmm now i have to print screen what im talking about
since i cant find an image ill just have to play the game here is the description of what I am looking for perhaps you guys can visualize it (Active): Ahri releases three fox-fires to surround her for up to 5 seconds. After a short delay after cast, they will target nearby enemies, prioritizing champions, to deal magic damage to them. Additional fox-fires that hit the same target will only deal 50% damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.