• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

need a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I just need someone who can trigger, cause hell i suck at it. The map ofcourse is a defence map called Eternity calls. Its different from others and kinda cool i think. Well if yu can imagine your defending a city but yu can also enter each building and talk to people or get secret items as the enemy seek to breach your defences. The terrain is 9/10 done by myself already so dont think im needing any help on terrains stuff. So if yu willing please email me and i will email yu back.

thanks! 8) 8)

Level 3
Hehe didn't know that you could hack Blizzard :twisted: j/k do you mean that never join again with that save load thing. because then they can join but they won't be able to play :D i did that several times in my maps. Or do you mean just like 0.01 sec pass if then else ? that would be to easy :D but it works to. Anyway if you want help I can help to 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.