• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Making map -> Needing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im making melee map based on Storm on Ashenvale map with all heroes in it (I already have permission to edit this map :D ) and I need partner who can fix bugs and make "finishing touch" for the map 8) (I have problems with those custom heroes, when you hire one you could hire another and another and another... it's one of problems :oops: ). It would be even better if s/he could also make Custom Loading screen (I send the picture). I tried to make one by myself and everything seems to be order but it shows one of Blizzards default loading scrren when you use random race :roll: . Let me know if you are interested. 8)

Level 12
Im making melee map based on Storm on Ashenvale map (I already have permission to edit this map, and I need partner who can fix bugs and make "finishing touch" for the

Try to describe what you map is about

It would be even better if s/he could also make Custom Loading screen (I send the picture).

I can make the loading screen for you, send me the picture to [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.