• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
A new clan Clan AGM was just made and already we have some great ideas for some maps. The only problem is we need a few models that we don't have.

If anyone can help please reply to this, send me a private message or find me on Warcraft on USEast. My account is Amish_KOTP.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Level 5
Among the maps we are working on these are the brightest projects:

WW2 Afermath - USA and Europe

Set in the 1960's, the Japanese never bombed Pearl Harbor so the Americans never entered the war. Subsquently, the Nazi's conquered Europe and North Africa. Now in the 1960's, the Nazis are invading the East coast of the United States.

Aftermath - USA is an Open RPG set in Washington D.C., NYC, Philadelphia, and Boston.

Aftermath - Europe is a linear RPG set primarily in Western Europe.

The unique feature about this game is that you will be able to save/load your character in between maps.

Warhammer: Age of Conquest - Warhammer: Age of Conquest is a strategy game based of the map of the popular table top&game of warhammer fantasy. Extending from the western side of the new world to grand empire of cathay, the map will have many of the new&classic races.

The basic goal of the game is to conquer the world, and to accomplish that you capture cities and keep your army well upgraded.the units. The game is a spawn based map, where castles has to be constructed to receive certain units.

Fable 2 -- Set in the World of Albion this Epic RPG conists of all the elements of the video game itsself. Featured with lush terrain in a rich environment, Fable 2 will be a hit. Just like the video game, your decisions affect you and the world around you. Countless choices, endless possibilities, the only question left is, what will you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.