• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a Model please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Good day, im new the the modding industry, and ive started on my first map, thus far it has cause me nothing but problems, but with help from yall, its coming along quite nicely. Im making a Herowars map to be playable on RoC, but i need a tft model of the spellbreaker so that i can use him in my map, as my very own playable hero. Can anyone help me with this? Either by doing it for me or helping me through it (<This is preferable in case i have to do more than one in the future> im kinda slow, so patience is needed with me :p)

Steps:
1 Download war3modeleditor from the tools section
2 mpq browser, find your model. (units/human/spellbreaker or sumthin in this case)
3 File,Save save it as spellbreaker.mdx or sumthin
4 i dunt remember but does roc got import editor? ifnot ull need an mpq browser, where ull import the file and overwrite a previous mdl
NOTE: ull have to save the skin also (the .blp file that was in the spellbreaker folder, or in TEXTURES\ folder)

If ya need help send me a PM ill do my best, btw im not on this forum all the time, sometimes i go offline for bout a week, so dont expect a super speedy reply

Level 49
I hate people that don't know you can't use War3ModelEditor without RoC.... here is the files. Import the ''.blp'' file in the folowing path:

Code:
Textures\BloodElf-SpellThief

all the other files, don't change their paths.

Attachments

• BloodElfSpellThief.mdx
    206.6 KB · Views: 48
  • BloodElf-SpellThief.blp
    87 KB · Views: 56
  • BloodElfSpellThief_Portrait.mdx
    51.7 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.