• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a link to a spell making-tutorial, or if somone would like to tell me in a post. I need to know how to change missle art on spells like Blizzard of Starfall, or like on Death and Decay. I also need to know about some of the major modifiers for stats, such as damage amounts or effects. Any help would be Very appreciated. Thanx!

Level 4
for the main AoE spells like blizzard, rain of fire, starfall and monsoon there is no way to give custom buff, you need to edit the origional buff but with death and decay you can apply custom buffs (do this by going into the buffs/effects tab at the top, copying the death and decay (buff) hanging the target animation then do the same with death and decay (effect))

for extra damage, make a spell based from the claws of attack + whatever

then do this:

Attack Bonus: whatever you want it to b
Item Spell: false
Tooltip - Normal: whatever you want it to b

if its a hero ability, do this:

Attack Bonus: whatever you want it to b
Levels: however many you want it to b
Hero Spell: true
Required Level: 1 (should already be on 1)
Learn: Learn |cffffcc00N|rame - [|cffffcc00Level %d|r]
Tooltip - Learn: whatever you want it to b
Tooltip - Normal: whatever you want it to b
Level 1 - Tooltip: |cffffcc00N|rame - [|cffffcc00Level 1|r]
Level 2 - Tooltip: |cffffcc00N|rame - [|cffffcc00Level 2|r]
Level 3 - Tooltip: |cffffcc00N|rame - [|cffffcc00Level 3|r]
and more if u want

hope this works 4 u... sorry if anything above is wrong, i dont have WE open right now... :roll:

Level 2
well that helped some, but i need a full tutorial, so if someone could give me a link. And also, i would like to know specificaly how to change graphics, like when in starfall what falls is really fire instead of stars. stuff like that. i just got frozen throne and im new to all this. thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.