• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a King of the Hill System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, as the title says, I need a system to my map that works like a King of the Hill... Let me explain:

The map is an AoS like, but the main objective is not just to kill, its to capture an "Artifact" at the center of the map.

The Artifact will be maybe a Statue, or something like that. If a player holds the Artifact for 2/3/5/10 min, he wins the game (I want it to be chosen by a mode that should be writed, like -5min or -10min by the host (red player)).

The system needs to make a showable/hideable multiboard to all players with the time that every player already had the control of the Artifact, like: Mialee 2:35, or the time left, like if on 5 min. mode: Mialee 2:25 (its up to you which one you will choose).

Well, to capture it I wanted something like that: A unit owned by a player X enters the region around the artifact, if there is an enemy hero owned by a player Y already in the region before the X unit, the X unit must wait until the other unit leaves the region to start the capture.

To capture it, you must stay within the range of the Artifact (approx. 800 units around the Artifact (it has no collision size) and wait 30 seconds (a timer must be show in the artifact's position with the time left to capture).

When a player gets the control, the artifact will change it's owner (going to the player that captured it). To maintain the control over the artifact, you must stay within the range of the artifact (even if there was a unit before the controller in the range, the presence of the controller blocks the capture of the unit (just interrupting, if the unit leave the region again (or die), the capture will continue from where it stopped)).

I know, it is very complicated, but it is the brain of my map. So, I request it from you HWSs users. Thank you SO much for even just reading.

If it needs more clarification, repply to this post or just send me a PM.

Level 5
Well, no, I can't make the rest... That's why I requested it, because I can not make the rest.

So, can someone help me by doing it or explaining me how to do it? (I'm kinda noob at triggers, and don't know nothing about JASS, GUI or vJASS or whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.