• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a few models/skins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a model/skin of a scientist(white lab coat), engineer, small detonation device (a small box[the size of an elven worker foot]with switchs and such)and a small pile of electric blue glowing goo.
If you are wondering, its a sience fiction map :D
Anyway... If you can make some/all of these models/skins(you can use wc3 units and just skin then for some of the stuff here) id thank you very much and add him to the map credits.

Level 2
i mean take an elven worker and make him look like a future engineer... If you already started as a dwarf then i think you should just make the body a tiny bit longer so it will look cooler :wink:
You can take for example the slime monster thingy, make glow+electric blue... I need explosives (for this case: plasma detonator)

Level 5
ah,... uh then the detonator I made isnt right XD. and uh ok I will get on that with the , slimey thing... OH! and, uh, engineer I will jus make another one, XD I made a dwarf with googles an a moehawk (stole the stuff from sapper) ok, so elf dude engineer.. ok, uh any more specifics for me, so that I do it right XD

Level 2
Il drop the goo (unless you already started)..
The dwarf doesnt look very futuristic, so i say give it a white/blue "coat", black goggles, a cewl looking tool in one hand (u decide what about that), or perhaps dont give him a face at all... Give him a black mask (like the one used when ppl smelt metals together... used to protect the eyes)

Level 2
i did see it, and it ROCKS! Exactly what i needed, BIG thanks for that!
Well, you dont have to start all over... Just take out the gun, give it a futuristic look and you got an engineer!

Level 2
Detonation box=GREAAAAAAT job!!!
Engineer=great job, but perhaps can you make it look as though the first thought you get is ENGINEER? because unless you say it here you can think its a trooper :lol:
i suggest making the jetback more visible and bigger,
shrink the gun into a tiny laser tool and put it in his hand, that way it will look 100% a building unit :wink:

Level 5
TheFrozenThongs said:
Detonation box=GREAAAAAAT job!!!
Engineer=great job, but perhaps can you make it look as though the first thought you get is ENGINEER? because unless you say it here you can think its a trooper :lol:
i suggest making the jetback more visible and bigger,
shrink the gun into a tiny laser tool and put it in his hand, that way it will look 100% a building unit :wink:

... OH building unit, ok I think I can make the proper modifications to the weapon... now that I know what your lookin for XD uh, and the jet pack, I think I know how to make it look, more... jetty. o_O?

Level 2
i meant the jetback :D
If you cant make flames then i suggest making the jetpack more visible... better skining on the jetpack and such...
Tell me if you need anything else.

Level 5
OKS how about this
th_Engineer.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/darklord_avalon/Engineer.jpg
is that more like you wanted?

Level 2
Are you joking dude?... I DONT HAVE TIME...
I need those models, QUICKLY! Loads of guys are waiting for my map and i cant finish it if the most importent models are missing! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.