• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Need 10 ALPHA testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
As title suggests, im looking for 10 testers to get together on battlenet to test out my map. Its almost ready to be sent to public for Alpha playing and then BETA, demo and then final version. I just need you 10 people to play it together and let me know of all the bugs you come across during play and helping me figuring out how to fix them. The map is based off of Icecrown Citadel from WoW. For helping you'll get a special reward ingame and a big thanks from me and and names shall be in credits. If your are interested please comment on this post and then we will arrange a time to meet on battlenet and exchange emails as to send the map to . Thanks in advance!

Level 4
Maybe let us see some screenshot about your map, or give more information about your map.

Level 4
Sorry about that it's difficult for me to upload photos right now, as I'm using my phone to be on the internet, but I can add that the map is supposed to be very similar to the raid ICC, same boss abilities and such. You fight thieu hordes of the Lich Kings strongest undead minions , collecting loot to make your hero stronger,take more damage, deal more damage, avoid more damage ...ect. You are able to save your hero and its items sp you can start the map over and over to get the gear you want, and you can chose between normal or heroic , and obviously heroic will require well geared heros, also bosses and minions erik deal more damage amd hasn't increased health. This is all I can type cuz my phone us about to die lol

Level 4
I now have internet access on a computer, here are a few screen shots of the map for what i have completed so far

ICCfirstspawn.jpg

ICCfirstroom-1.jpg

ICClordmarrowgar.jpg

ICCFightbegins-1.jpg

ICCMarrowbladestorm-1.jpg

Level 4
How do I do hidden tags lol, sorrykinda new to the forums. Amd yes I know it will take some time to get 10 people to do it at once. But I'm confident that we'll find them. The 2 triggers I'm having a hard time with rightnow is the save/load and sering up a loot master. I'm pretty confident that I can get the loot master straightend put butthe save load will take some time.

Level 4
k thanks, but maybe if its not too much trouble you csan go on battlenet and advertise that we need more testers, i would myself but i dont really have internet access on my computer, only got my phone to rely on at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.