• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Necromancer Models Request, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, I'm from the Helper.net, And I am currently progress to making a Necromancer School Campaign, And basically I need some models for it, if you need specifics here are some, I don't expect you to actually do them perfectly, even if you can't do them I am alright, I'm not forcing you, I'm asking you. :grin:

This Necromancer's School will be a Campaign featuring a purely magic and corrupt spell system with many singleplayer systems, It will be a fun adventure with a custom UI, and music. It will take place in the Frosted Lands of Lrost, Were it is almost completely circled by mountains making with only one way out ot the bottoms of the world, and the is the Necromancer School, It is named Fathom Keep, And many dark arts are practiced there, but after the happening with the Dark Archlord Fathom himself, he has summoned many unusual demons in the depths of the mountain, slowly, all the demons are trying to corrupt the mountain top. You are a new student at Fathom Keep, Learning all the Dark Arts at once, you are free to roam the Peak of Lrost as you wish, but be warned, this tale does not end in a great victory, or does it... o_O

his model would really be helpful because I'm planning to make this Campaign symbolize what It would actually feel like living in a Necromancer's Corner, I'm making steal able items, reputation, punishment, secrets, real possibilities, a new generation, but in order for that to work I will be needing at least a model for my main character high quality.

Necromancer Hero: I want him not to be fancy or anything, like a simple guy looking a bit like the Priest, perhaps if you can give him a black robe with a skull on the back, Give him a hood, make him have some brown hair, and make the robe have short arms so you can see him black gloves. Without any weapons, I'd like him to do like a hand spell thing, so when he casts spells he just like uses his hands/hand, and last thing, If he walks, I would like it to be a simple walk, not a run, not him bent over, just a simple cool walk. :thumbs_up: And if you can possibly, make the robe go down, and add a black cloth belt with potions on it (tiny) and a little stick (wand). I'd also like the stick to have a little skull on the tip.

Note: You don't have to do everything but the basics, I'd love it if you can do this for me, I've never requested models before so I don't know if this is too specific or not specific at all, I am sorry. I will thank you very much. Good Luck. I hope we will become friends too :grin:
Necromancer.jpg

That's the Feel, without the creatures and the staff. Maybe add some potions, a wand, little bags.. or puches.. u know X.x

show-1.jpg

That's How I'd like the students to be.
koolmage-ness.jpg

And that's how Id like the things on the hero to be, like belts, etc..

Currently I am finishing up my Spells and Items o the Map, and importing and making Systems, Then come units, so I've started my search for models.

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok, Ill add some info, I just see many model requests here that have no map or point at all and they have been done =P, Sorry this is my first Request, I'll edit my first post...

Im not gonna stop looking for this model, i went to all the german sites already ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 35
And if they were done, the request was really simple and easy. These models look like they would take a while even scratch model work which only a few of the masters here would be capable of and they are FAR too busy to make models for a map that may or may not be completed and may or may not be good.

Level 4
Hey, I understand that, But should I just quit asking? Like what if someone just drops by you know, This will like almost finish my map its the last thing I need, would you not ask for the model you are really looking for Mmm..? And first Im not expecting anyone to get it done in a week, second Im taking my time and waiting ^.^

By the way, are there any sites that have models that arent on The Hive except for XGM and w3Campaigns and Campaigncreations o_O/

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
You could ask in the "remove weapons" thread to remove the staff from the Medivh model and you have your first model. Do the same for the Priest and you have your second model. Basically, they resemble them alot IMO. Then you could also ask to reskin those models for a more evil look...

Actually, I just made about 27 staff models for a upcoming mage battle map I'm going to make, if you want them xapphire, just PM me
(mostly ripped from Wc3 Units and some have particles)

Edit: Just figured out they crash, this is awesome.. dammit.

convert to mdl with guesst's MDLX converter and then convert back to mdx. It gets rid of faulty geosetanims which are possibly the cause of crash.

Level 4
Sorry I wasnt here my damn laptop is messed up since I just got to my dorm room yesterday getting evrything set up for a big year in college ^.^ Anyways, That would be really nice other than one thing, I was kinda planning the guy to be a big dark as he is a necromancer, so maybe if I could just find that skin for medivh with the black cap etc.. And perhaps I can get someone to edit him and remove the spike and add some potions ^.^ The staffs would be great :grin:
Heres a picture of his format perhaps this will make you want to add to him much more.. made me want to continue hehe!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Logo1necro 133.jpg
    Logo1necro 133.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 179
Level 4
This is the updated character sheet :grin:
Also, if anyone knows who the owner of the warmage model is so I can ask him if I can skin it, it would be so cool with a black cape, black hair, a cool wand, and the sword, and the book being a skull too o_O

Attachments

• Logo1necro 133.jpg
    Logo1necro 133.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Level 4
Oblivion thanks, it is a campaign so.. filesize aint the thing on my WORRY list lol, and Revolve, thats just my character sheet.. nothing more >.> its not an inventory lol, maybe if Vexorian Helps me out lol, but for now lets just stick to it being a picture ^.^:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.