• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nazgul

This is one of the nine ringbarers, the nazgul !

Keywords:
Lord of the Rings, Nazgul, Ringwraith,
Contents

Nazgul (Model)

Nazgul (Model)

Reviews
18:41, 24th Oct 2009 General Frank: Very good model and lovely texture.
Level 4
Quite nice. Still the texture is a bit meh and the hero glow is dense on the feet and lacking on the weapon. Very good overall though, just some constructive cricticism.

Level 1
Woah. That is Very Nice.
Is it possible to add one without the Hero glow, or if there is a Hero Glow, make it black.
And can you also add some black wings on it (Like Dark Angel/Fallen Angel/Flying Demon) type of wings please. It'd be very helpful, and in the map I'm making, credit will be given :D
When you've done this, please:
Add and tell me on MSN: [email protected]
Whisper me on WC3: D.a.RK_SovERigN
Go to this website, and post the link in the "Random Talk" section of the forum:
http://clan-erpc.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Level 2
Textures: The Textures are amazing! No one could have made this better!
Model: Impressive, only the foots are a bit clumpy
Animations: Stand 1 doesn't loop correctly (but it's hard to see)
Stand ready: the sword should be aimed at the enemy and the nazgul shouldn't move
attacks: -.- just keep in mind: a nazgul should be feared not be laughed at. Also i think they use the sword two handed
death: a death while standing would be somewhat good

Level 19
very nice model with awesome animations!!
but as everybody says..
the walk animation needs to be improved
it kinda lolks stupid the way he walks
anyway keep up the good work 5/5 :thumbs_up:

EDIT:
i searched in Material Manager from Magos Model Editor and i didn't find something that uses white.blp so i guess it's just a useless extra file xD