• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

nazgul model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am working on a LOTR map entitled "Middle Earth Epic RPG" where you pretty much live a life during the time of the war of the ring. At the moment my nazgul are just evil arthas with most of his color removed to make him really dark. I have a nice witch-king model, but I need a model for the rest of the nazgul. There is one on this site, but it is rather plain, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. It really doesnt matter to me whether the wraith is on a horse or not, I just need a decent model. If anyone can help please let me know. :D

Level 9
CHECK THE OTHER REQUESTS. There is a nazgul being done it might be both on horse and fell beast but it depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.