• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naxxramas WoW Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, ive been Working on this map for a month or so now and im close to finishing it to be playable.

What enspired me is this:

Back in the Day of me playing WoW, Naxxaramas was introduced, as i stepped into the dreaded,cold, and creepy necropolis i had excitment and adrenaline filling through my body. after i cleared naxxaramas and the burning crusade came out. i wanted to do it again but never got the chance. Alot of people never got to do it or clear it so i decided to make this map Before Naxx gets remade in the next Xpac in WoW.

There are 7 Heros/players

Warrior
Priest
Hunter
Rogue
Shaman
Mage
Warlock

There are 15 Bosses:
Anub'Rhekan
Grandwidow Faerlina
Maexxna
Noth the Plague Bringer
Heigan the Unclean
Loatheb
Patchwerk
Grobbulus
Gluth
Thaddius
Instructor Razuvious
Gothik the Harvester
The Four Horsemen
Sapphiron
Kel'thuzad

This map is of course based off WoW and will try to make it atleast look like and feel like the naxxaramas in WoW Except no wow models heh :p

There are pics on the bottom: [if they dont work then :cry:]

The bosses will intend to have the strats From the dungeon from WoW some may be moded.
Bosses have their Own Sound Abilities and Voices from WoW

Models: Thanks to Dan van Ohllus

To Contact me: [ My Profile] or [email protected]

Update: Map is now playable if you wish to play it go here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=106546

Last edited:
Level 7
Query: I thought it was spelled Naxxramas?

haha it is.. just realized that.

/facepalm

:xxd:
Query:WavePad Masters Edition
Download from the right side of the page.

I used this program on my map, but it was older version.

How does this program work? i dont see how you can reduce the file

11-5-08 MAP SIZE REDUCED to 3.9 mb

{~Thread renamed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.