• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst PC/Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Is this game worth 39.99 euros? I just noticed there was a naruto game for PC when browsing Steam today, and I happen to have that amount of money to spare.

Reason I even consider this game is because I had Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution for Wii, and I LOVED it :p But then my Wii broke because it's made of cheap ass components, and that was couple of years ago, I dunno if these kind of games can still attract me...

Could anyone who has played this game tell me if it's good or not? ty

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Just bought this yesterday, have been playing it for 13 hours, very addictive story. All I can review is controls, story this far, overlook of content and how much of a naruto game this is.

I saw negative review about using keyboard to play this, good thing I have X360 controller for my PC. The controls couldn't be any better :)

I'm at the last chapter of the story, shame there wasn't any bonus quests or stuff like that, the story is /just/ fine, although it seems pretty short as I'm at the last section of the story after just 13 hours. I couldn't beat D3 or SC2 in under 20 hours, maybe it's just me...

The amount of content is tiny as h*ll, given the price of 40 euros, I bought SC2 for 20 euros and got A LOT MORE content. Maybe it's because the game was originally for console, you pay more for all the comfort of couch and controller you get.

For a naruto game this is really good, although I still need to play this game a lot more to be sure about this. This is definitely a good buy for a lover of series, but I can't suggest this for someone just looking for a game, it isn't worth its current ridiculous price.

1 being bad, and 5 being good, this is 3; average.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I guess its name is because of dlc in it, not sure though.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

What the fuck, I played vs bot, I couldn't counter his jutsu with block, and he could, it felt like he was cheating all the time and I couldn't do a scratch on him.

Then I won him and it felt I was like the cheater, my every jutsu had him and I survived with nearly all the hp left.

Then I remember this is only a fighting game; if you want stability and balance, play sc2.

Status
Not open for further replies.