• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Hero Builder v.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Naruto Hero Builder v.1 (Map)

Level 5
This is enough.
I hate people who simply steal the work of other people and take credits from that...
The very nice models, which are about to be the only good thing about this map, were made by Ultimaaaa, who never gave the models away to vegeta_ss

Level 5
If you dont know what your talking about then shutt up kid. The models were made by Ultima and they were skinned by japken. Claud and japken are good friends so Claud got the models from japken. Claud then gave the models to me. Also Naruto Pk has the models because the maker of the map was the one that originaly requested the models. The people that legaly have the models are Me, Claud, Japken, Ultima, and maker of Naruto Pk. Naruto wars also got their hands on the models because when Claud was mad at me he gave the models to Naruto Wars to piss me off. Me and Claud are on good terms again and Wanderer is currently begging Claud for the new models such as Sakura and Haku. Thats the whole story and its the truth.

Level 2
in short, cause i am tired of explanating

1.No one have given me any help on my modeling job
I dont know who is japken, you`d better let him say sth here.

2.I didnt allow anybody except the creator of Naruto pk/3c to use my models

3.I dont know who is the first liar, japken? claud? wanderer? or vegeta?

4.which model is skinned by japken? If you guys stick to the so called fact that japken skinned my models, please show everybody some evidences.

Level 2
Naruto wars also got their hands on the models because when Claud was mad at me he gave the models to Naruto Wars to piss me off

Erm, vegeta_ss... I hav no idea at all why u dislike me and my map. U hav been flaming me wif rumours and backstabs since the dae u oso decided to release a Naruto map. Take veri careful note here: I never once flamed urs. As to the quote u mentioned, pls stop spreading false rumours. I nvr once requested the new models from Claudstrofe, if u hav his contact u shld noe, dude.

Oh and for the records, I hav been trying to contact Ultimaaa himself to get his direct permission for the models. I hav his msn etc but he seems quite difficult to get a hold of. If u noticed, I gav him every single proper credit for the models used in my game. Unlike u, I nvr once lied about being part of the group tat made the model...

P.S: Ultimaaa if u are reading this I hope u can contact me, I will remove ALL MODELS u made wifout hesitation from Naruto Wars if u wish it so.

Level 5
EletricSayan, despite the fact that we don't even know who or what you are, I understand how you are a very good friend of vegeta_ss, who should have called you instantly for some assistance for this issue.
The thing is, you are making things look worse...for vegeta that is.
It is true. You can ask Ultimaaa himself. Please don't be saying shit when you don't have all the right info.
You sounded so freaking sure about its truth, that i should ask Ultimaaa himself for the right info?
Done, you got owned, and now all you have left say is:
Okay..the only model he gave you was Haku...Haku was the only new model in a new version of the map...-.-
?
Please, stop trying hard.
Vegeta_ss, how about trying to get in contact with Japke before i will do it?

Level 9
UnMi, this is none of your fucking business anyways. Go on and get a life...Yes, I do think it's wrong to not give credit if you haven't created it. I'm creating my own map, and EVERYBODY who has a model or skin in it already has credit. Don't be telling ME to give credit, I already do. I thought that Ichimaru Gin (Vegeta) got permission from Ultimaaa because Japke and Claud said Japke was going to skin them...(It would be really dumb if he was going to skin instead of Ultimaaa. He sucks...)

What I meant by the new version only had Haku and not Sakura is, Claud only gave Vegeta the Haku model. He SAID he had the others. Really, Japke wasn't skinning...so he didn't have them. He only gave you Haku because it was the only one he could rip from the map. He never gave an excuse for why he didn't give you the other models.

I'd like to apologize...Sorry Ultimaaa

Level 5
Argh, there goes the flaming ...
When did i say anything to you about giving credit? Quote the part please and post it...
You still haven't answered who you are, you sound pretty much like the creator of this map for now.
And, it's none of my business?
Let's say, without me, people wouldn't even get to know about all this, and instead of Ultimaaaa, you guys would be earning the acknowdgement which you do not deserve, because you stole his work...
I can't stand such things, so before i will be getting a life, i simply felt to reveal the truth...
My pleasure to have bashed you i.e...

Level 2
Ok Here i am! ok my name is JAKPE not japke,japken or w/e and ES you should just shut up! and i skin about 1000000000 times better than you will ever do.. and i dont know why i am getting blamed for anything here.. i stop modelling about half year ago because of that ****** Electric! so stfu. and have a nice day. :evil: P.S electric ( and vegeta_ss if you blame me ) can just throw yourself(s) in to a wall somewhere!!! And electric! i do have all the models i do.. and Haku? wtf i dont have Haku and why do you blame me for a SHIT?! And no i wasent skinning. So there you got it. Electric is a f*** and i dont have anything to do with this.

Level 5
Well it seems either Claud or Jakpe is lieying. Claud told me that Jakpe skinned all of the models for Ultimaaa and gave them to Claud and said he could use them. Claud gave me the models and said I could use them. So someone is lieying here. Ima get to Claud on aim see what he has to say in this matter.

Level 2
ok vegeta_ss i dont get why you draged me into this shit. but no i didnt do them. And claud gave me the models in the first place. Don't flame Claudstrofe he is having a rough time with GF and shit so just shut up and deal with it. i dont care who did the models and i know its ultimaaa's but just delete the models and use other if ulitmaaa tell's you. Its he's models and you have no right to use them if he dont Wanna! There i said it.

Level 9
Hey Japke, please try to make sense...I mean..c'mon, you USED to make sense until you started hanging out with Claud. Sorry to say, but if you ever make anything decent, let me know...There has been ONE thing that was decent, and I pwned you with evidence that you took an ESF Gotenks skin and just pasted the pants onto Piccolo. You guys ignored it like retards...but..whatever...I never said YOU had Haku, I said Claud did. Please read carefully next time.
UnMi, sorry dude...
Note: I never told you to get a life...
Ichimaru has told people that he didn't create them. People knew about this LOONG ago...I was even one of the people who revealed he didn't create them.

Level 2
I am very sorry to let everybody here argue so much for the problem of my models. It would better to over.
I havent and will not public my naruto models even in my country. My friend WMX and I created the series maps Naruto 3c/pk/ai,our cooperation have been lasted for more than one years.
To the problem of my models here, I cannot confirm anything. Maybe as someone say, some people have lied. I think eveybody here wouldnt believe if I directly say that somebody is not guilty, because what my judge can depend on? So I need not say that.
You judge by yourself or it is unneccessary to judge such staff.

By the way, I have to tell something is that my friend WMX and Wanderer,the creator of Naruto War, have built a cowork relationship recently. One clause of the cowork plan is that we will share the models of naruto series.
We hope our maps would be better and can be heard of and enjoyed by much more naruto fans in different countries, that is the ultimate purpose of our cooperation.

Thats all.