• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Hero Builder v.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Naruto Hero Builder v.1 (Map)

Level 22
Very nice models, and very nice wide selection of abilities. A good hero builder.

By suggestions for improvement: the icons were very poorly done. They need borders. It would take only a minute to get your icon files and paste a border over all of them.

I cant say the terraining was poor for the simple fact that there wasnt any. Not even a single decorative doodad, not a single extra texture used. just solid texture and walls. Very bland, very boring. The models should not be the only eye-candy on this map.
-VGsatomi

Level 5
I got complimented by a mod woot. Tnx alot.

Anyway I'm pretty sure the icons have borders.....

I will release v1.1 soon fixing some lag issues and bugs imbalance issues etc...

Once that is tooken care of I shall start working on v2 wich will feuture another character Haku, New Terrain, More Abillities, Further Balance and Bug Issues.

Tnx for all the support who dled this map I dint expect it to get into the top 10. Tnx alot guys :lol:

Level 5
''New Terrain'' in v2.

I guess some dont have borders whopps ^^.

I wassent sure on how to do the map preview icon :shock: so I gave him the map to a friend do it and I guess he tough itd be funny to make that the loading screen :evil: Once i post 1.1 I will fix the loading screen.

I never realised the map preview was so easy to do :roll: .

Also if anyone wona give me a hand with terrain in v2 feel free to pm me :wink:

Level 5
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Woot tnx alot. I was wondering if you have aim or msn where we can discus this better. Once I release 1.1 I can start working on terrain. I'm planning on releasing 1.1 probably sunday.

Level 2
in short, cause i am tired of explanating

1.No one have given me any help on my modeling job
I dont know who is japken, you`d better let him say sth here.

2.I didnt allow anybody except the creator of Naruto pk/3c to use my models

3.I dont know who is the first liar, japken? claud? wanderer? or vegeta?

4.which model is skinned by japken? If you guys stick to the so called fact that japken skinned my models, please show everybody some evidences.