• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto - Destiny of Konoha [1.8b]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is a protected map type, you must choose a ninja Hero and protect for 4 level, after that you must find 6 guardian (Akatsuki) and slay them to open final gate and destroys the last boss to win the game ....
† All bug can mail for me with: [email protected]
† Thanks for all to play my map .... ^^~
Contents

Naruto - Destiny of Konoha [1.8b] (Map)

Reviews
19:28, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Lol yeah..septimus is right..you know, i have a friend that can do terrain for you..hes pretty decent.
Just incase you really need to switch the terrain to avoid people complaining at you.

Level 3
yah, who's he? Can I meet him? (CuddlyKyuubi's friend?), i can't had their permission because i don't know how to talk with them .... next update, i'll write that terran is Nar - EX :), sr about that ....

Level 2
this maps NEEDS a lot of work, grammar=fail, map stolen =fail, skill effect=fail, PS you need a group to help you with this map...

Level 7
wooh nice map dude although the terrain is from n ex..i like the build items you made there..gl w/ the map..i give a rate 3.5/5..

Level 1
Aaaargh, I had this loooong nice post and then all my text disappeared... -.- Guess I'll take it again, shortened down....

Items:
Since it's Naruto-themed, why not have the elements(Lightning, Fire, Water, Wind and Earth) instead of Fire, Venom, Frost, Darkness and Thunder?

Also, everyone should have an item of their own, but I guess you are getting to that. Noticed those that don't have their own item have an item with a little bonuses for them, i.e. Samehada for Kisame, but it doesn't say that before you have actually bought it, and even then it doesn't say what that bonus is.

The weapon upgrade stuff works, but is it supposed to upgrade to lvl 5 with one recipe, if you got four Secrect Rubys? It would be very expensive otherwise, but still...

Spells/skills:
Very good, some of them are a little similar, but they are all good and there are differences which is good and makes a team fill in for each other. Also, love that a lot of them have unique animations.
Only one note here: Kiba's standard skill, "Battle Alone". This doesn't make any sense, why would he get stronger when fighting without Akamaru? If you made it so that they split and you could control them both for a limited time with this skill, giving them other spells and such, it would be awesome and fit much better.

I absolutely love your setup with both a description and also saying exactly what the spell does. This makes it much easier both for noobs and veterans that don't have time to read through the description or remember the spell exactly. The note on what type it is is also good, but it could be better. How about making it Target, Area, Selfbuff(the ones that work automatically on you when you click it) and None(for i.e. Zetsu's ultimate which works in an area but can't be targeted)?

English:
Sorry mate, but your English sucks. It's hard to understand at times, and without the short description mentioned above, it would be unplayable. You should get someone to help you with it, it would improve the whole map a lot. For instance, a fixed version of your item "Akatsuki Cloth":

Akatsuki Robes

Robes worn by members of the Akatsuki.

Grants
150 points to all stats
3000 hit points
25 armor

Requires
ANBU Mask
ANBU Armor
Akatsuki Ring

Did more on last version, but too tired to write it all again....
About for example the "Supply Secrect Armor"... Is it supposed to mean secret? I mean, the shops aren't exactly secret, and they are almost the only ones there.

Bugs:
The "Stone of Life" gives lots of attack speed

The mobs won't stop, only occasionally. I'm not sure if the mobs are supposed to stop once you kill the boss guarding the lane or when you kill the superboss after that one, but both have happened... Also, the superbosses are impossible to kill without God mode codes. Tried to kill Zetsu(the squishiest) and he barely got damaged, even with the Zetsu hero, which has some of the most powerful spells. I got oneshotted after that of course... I even tried with godmode, and though you are supposed to be able to kill anything with one hit or at most two, it took more like ten to twenty to kill the superbosses. They are simply too strong, and it is not possible to win the game this way. I know this isn't a bug but listed it here anyway.

The mobs don't always stop spawning when "Hunt Boss Time" starts. It is possible that this only happens after lvl 2 have started, and it might be causing the problem with mobs always spawning and such as well, even if the bosses are dead.

The map can't be used in a LAN... Me and some friends tried, and you get thrown out at once, even if you don't have the map, you get thrown out the moment you are done downloading it. We tried different computers, different networks, and it still didn't work. =/ We didn't try it on Battle.net though. I really would love to play this with a team, hope this can get fixed. And no, it's probably not anything on this end.

Oh, and is Deidara and Konan supposed to appear in the first 5 secs or so among the heroes in the gallery?

Think that's all. Overall i love the map, but it is flawed. It's strong points are spells/skills, models and some of the items, weak points are English, items, superbosses and spawning mechanics. No comment on terrain. Otherwise, I love the map and play it all the time =) Keep the work up, can't wait to see the next version!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the timer counting down to the "Hunt Boss Time" says "Monster Spawn" for some reason

Level 1
Plizz do new map (1.8d) ... i luv this game :D .. .. 18.c i cant play with my freind , my freind download the map and after he download , the map auto kick him , anyway , this map is too good , for me :X .. i rate 4/5 ...