• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Battle Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
In hopes to impress everyone, Destiny.Knight presents the best spell made ever
visit Naruto Battle Siege BLOG for updates
-< Naruto Battle Siege >-!
Please visit the forums at NBS Forums

About the Game
Inspiration
This map is inspired by the anime, Naruto. I was watching naruto series in shippuden and realised that those techniques they use can be presented nicely in a wacrafft map that will also create many strategies as well as an eyecandy to fans of naruto!
Download Latest Version NOW! Click

Game Play
I proudly present Naruto Battle Siege as a fast-paced 3 teams killing game. Players play with a naruto characters along with their unique and powerful abilities to duel one another. The character becomes stronger as more achievements are obtained.
Gold is rewarded as well, these can be spent on items that boost the character further. When a player gets 20(customised at start) kills, the game ends with the team as winner.

Features

Chakra System
Chakra represents the ability to cast techniques as well as the stamina of a character. The function is simple, 1 chakra is requred for each attack, spells are stated by the User Interface. However, a character with lesser than 10 chakra cannot perform the task assigned, the character will be exhaused(stunned) for 2 seconds.

High Quality Casting
The title don't explain itself very well, let me show you an example. When itachi starts to cast his Grand Fire Ball Tech, he needs to do his hand seals(which takes around 1 second) then gather air in his mouth(0.5 seconds), then blow the fire (0.5 seconds release), and after he release a big fire ball, he need to continously blow the fire to keep it going, that would be the releasing channel. This is what exactly happens in game, if any stun or disturbance is done to itachi, the casting will eventually stop and the whole Tech is disabled. This kind of casting is avaliable to many other characters.

Skills to Damage System
Most abilities have their damage refer to the amount of stats(Strength, Agility and Intelligence of warcraft) a character has. While in this game, each character has its stats based of Power, Vitality or Stamina. Whenever a character levels up, they earn 1 increase to all stats. Damage normally refer to the Power attribute. The other types of reference are not as common, mostly skills are reference to an attribute as a source.

Knock System
Whenever there is a fast travelling knockback, the knocked unit will eventually go beside a unit or a doodad(trees, stones and cliff). Some abilities with knockback then make these units knock against such doodads and deal additional damage stated in the technique's discription.

Characters

itachi.jpg
Itachi

Techs

GrandFire.jpg

Grand Fire Ball
Itachi blows a giant fire ball rolling in a line in front of him.

PhoenixFire.jpg

Phoenix Immortal Fire
Itachi blows up to 20 fire balls randomly exploding upon a target point.

ExplosionClone.jpg

Explosion Clone
Itachi creates an explosion clone at a target point, it will explode after 10 seconds, it can also be forcefully exploded.

Gen Jutsu

Crow.jpg

Genjutsu: Crow
Itachi traps a unit in an illusion, when the target is facing him, Itachi can then control what they see. Channels 3 seconds.

Tsukuyomi.jpg

Tsukuyomi (Mangekyou Sharingan Tech)
Itachi traps a unit in an illusion, when the target is facing him, Itachi can then control space and time for those affected. Channels 4 seconds.

Advanced Tech of Mangekyou Sharingan

Amatersu.jpg

Amatersu
Summons black flames to drop on a target point by looking at it with an eye, this flames are said to burn as strong as the sun, it burns anything it touches, even fire itself.

Sasunoo.jpg

Sasunoo
Summons the God of Seas and Storms to guard itachi, it serves as both a protection and offensive. It is said that Sasunoo's Shield can block any attack while his sword can bring anyone it touches to the illusion world for eternity.(5 seconds duration in game, not eternity, for balancing purposes)

More to come...

Blog: www.narutobattlesiege.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
Cool spells and great special effects but... cmon... Naruto?

expect a lot of people to say 'narootu spell apx' in this thread.

Also those rock chunks you use in terrain look poor... Why not use sunken ruins rock?

Level 15
I have nothing against Naruto, but the concept is kinda overused :S
Doesn't really matter IMO. As long as the spells are good, its good.

I noticed that the systems are rather interesting. Really cool from what I read :D

Good luck!

EDIT: Fix the link please. Found the map though, was terribly good. The abilities were awesome 0_o
You could mention that Gaara's attacks can hit multiple units, that would be useful for new players.

Last edited:
Level 15
Also those rock chunks you use in terrain look poor... Why not use sunken ruins rock?
Because there is not death animation to that, which will cause a permanent stone effect.

You could mention that Gaara's attacks can hit multiple units, that would be useful for new players.
Certainly. I will find a way to do it.

Fix the link please
Link fixed to direct to the map itself.

Level 7
Yah the concept of naruto map with heavily graphiced spells = used by every naruto map in existence.

Level 15
I am pleased that you enjoyed playing as naruto and I had plans to add the actual model in again, however I would like to search for a better representative. I checked the web page stating all sasuke's spells, I am aware of those as well. However I will follow the current happenings in manga. Many of those in series 1 will not appear inside the current versions and I hope you understand. On top of all, my holidays just started, therefore I have got 2 weeks to come out with the actual version 2.1, you should therefore keep in mine that the version was in beta.

Level 2
Ahh ok desntiny sorry eheheh...and for sasuke u will add some skills for him???wats new in ver. 2.1 beta 2.5????KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO!!!!!

Level 15
I really won't go to specifics for the beta and many more to go on, as the long list to be updated would not be any glory to the game, these updates are considered as nessasary, therefore it won't be stated, more specific updates will be updated during the development from v2.1 to 2.2 and so, after which because v2.1 will be the most bunch of update that will totally change the look and feel.

For updates on map development, please visit www.narutobattlesiege.blogspot.com

Level 2
LOL im only 13 yrs old,ok then eheheh,and destiny tnx i found a problem me and my bro played this game i chose sasuke and itachi is no longer available plss fix that bug my bro cant chose itachi if i chose sasuke,and sorry for my bad english ehehe.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Level 15
Reguarding, Sasuke and Itachi

I will make them both avaliable, to be honest, it was because of some issues with the mangekyou skills, it will be fixed in the new v2.1, no more betas will be released after 2.5. Hopefully, I can get it up by this 2 weeks, currently making spells for a Naruto Tribute map, therefore first week will not be good in progress.

Level 15
Damn... why are always kids on wc3... and especially in this forum.
I really felt like reporting this post as retarded and off-topic, but I couldn't find a sentence to describe the reason -_-

And unless you have never checked my profile, I'm 13.

Destiny.Knight, I really like your map, but Lee's Konoha Whirlwind is almost impossible to aim :S It is powerful, but is seriously hard to aim :(
Drunken Fist is also really powerful. Despite the animation, it doesn't really affect Lee's fighting that much. I think that he should have a chance to miss together with the random animation thing, since he is Drunk (I'm not sure about the actual ability, but he does move rather randomly 0_o)

I remember that Gaara's attack becomes useless when you acquire the Ice Sword thing. I think you should fix that or make Gaara unable to wield the item.

Good Luck!

Level 15
RE: Gaara and Rock Lee

I appreciate the helpful feedback you gave, zack. For Rock lee, in the animes, he aims at his free will although he was drunk, it was shown that he hits at a near 100% of where he intended to strike. I don't see a reason why he needs a chance to miss on attacks. Anyway, changes are already made for konoha shunpu.

The bug of Gaara unable to wield the ice sword wasn't intended, I will fix that as soon as possible. I would like to say that v2.1 will be the biggest and best version ever in the history of NBS!

Level 7
hey destiny really fun but am naruto's clone is too imba i think and pls reduce the mana cost especially for deidara...:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.