• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto and Wc3 RPG v 0.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
「Naruto and warcraft 3」

By Nigromante2012

Gameplay
[tr]
something strange happens, the dimensions have collapsed and four strangers have come in the world of warcraft 3, but also came other beings,
commands
-save
-load

Screenshots
[tr]

Credits
[tr]
all credits are hivershop by models

Changelog
[tr]
new images
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
anime, warcraft 3
Contents

Naruto and Wc3 RPG v 0.00 (Map)

Reviews
20:52, 19th Oct 2013 Orcnet: incomplete
Level 7
In addition that you're multiuploading the same resource, this looks extremely incomplete by the looks of the minimap and the fact that you called this version zero. You should head over to the map development section of the forums and post it there instead as this will get rejected and hidden from anyone's view soon.

I don't think it matters what numbers follow the "v" in the map name. What matters is whether its playable and fun. This map looks like its not. I won't waste my time checking out a map that has no screenshot unless something tells me its going to be really really super awesome totally cool. Without screenshots I figure if you didn't take 2 minutes to add one, why should I take 10 minutes to play and review. Here, I made this just for you and it took me more than 30 minutes. Now give me a screenshot! Sorry for the attitude. I love everyone, please don't take offense. Its late and I'm getting loony. Good Luck!