• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NANO SHOPS BY POSTHUMOUS

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map shows how to make a lot of tiny shops. Instead of bothering with shops with pages. My idea is good, because shop with pages is hard to make it. Now You can try this on your map, no collision shops you can put in the corner of the screen, so you won't waste a lot of space on the map, but you can even make a hundred shops with various items.
Contents

NANO SHOPS BY POSTHUMOUS (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Not suitable for Map and Spell Section. I recommend this as a Tutorial instead.
Literally anyone who has tried opening the world editor once or twice can figure out how to do this by themselves. Also I don't think the map submission forum is meant for stuff like this. If anything it should be posted in the "Spells" section, but this definitely doesn't meet the criteria for neither a spell nor a map submission.

Try your luck making a text based tutorial instead. There's a forum for tutorials.