• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Name spoofer....Real??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok when playing wc3 i saw lotta people with colored names.As i know they were using the name spoofer.

Is it real?

How do u get it?

Is there a website?

Level 7
I think that there is no next time :wink:
and noone else who's going to ask this same question
most probably haven't read this topic

Level 4
I dont get why people need this, you made your user name, stick with it, but no, also some people can change their name not only by making them colored but chaning their name so they can go around as a different person, very tricky this is why I never say my -load codes to allies and stuff, they may be "harvesters".

Level 6
orcfan32 said:
ASKING ABOUT NAME SPOOFERS AND ANY INFO ON ANY OTHER RELATED MATERIAL IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS!! YOU CAN GET YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED FROM B.NET AND YOU MAY BE WARNED ON THIS SITE. MODS, PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!

Hey orcfan32, you know what else is not allowed? posting in all caps...

Level 8
Now, let me finalize this topic.

The Rules said:
Netiqette
It is not allowed to post offensive language in the forums and in the comment section of the resources. We are a community where everyone should show good manners. Breaking the rules will lead to a 1-week ban. People who still dont follow the rules after a 1-week ban will be permanently banned from the site.

So, Shamanruler, you also violated the rules. And for the other part: Blizzard's B.Net License Agreement states about hacking tools such as name spoofers. It goes to show, many people don't even read the license agreements set out by companies to keep you safe.

So there you have it. Besides, YOU apparently did not read the rules, Shamanruler! Read the above snippet from the rules if you haven't already done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.