• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Name Changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im not sure if this is in the right catagory, but it does require triggering or jass (im not to sure which). what I need is a command that allows a player to change there name, if you have played Castle Builder or DobRp you will know what I am talking about, if not I will give you an example, a player types "-changename white baffons" after typing this everything he says hereafter will be under the name "white baffon" opossed to his real battle.net account name, this new name will also appear in the allies charts, and do not ask me to look at eaither the castlebuilder or dobrp maps because they are protected and I have already tried to contact there authors to no avail. Thank you for reading this.
Peace Murlok

Status
Not open for further replies.