• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naisha's Path at Sundown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Naisha is on her way home to her village. She is so hungry she could eat a whole carrot! :gg:

Attachments

• HuntressAtSundown.jpg
    HuntressAtSundown.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 419
Level 14
A carrot isn't very hard to eat... ahem anywayz nice terrain

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
Level 17
A whole carrot? Damn
I personally don't like using rock chunks as they seem to pointy for my tastes.
And more fog would be kewl too.

Level 28
What kind of variation?

Vegetation and Tiles. Youd didn't used the grassy dirt tile, you could use it between the grass and the dirt path.

About the vegetation, you only used one grass model, and one kind of tree, more variation (stump hollow, bushes, other kinds of trees, maybe some clusters of rocks and mushrooms) will surely improve the realism of your terrain a lot.

Time for mentioning the good part!

Yes, it is good, there aren't much flaws on the terrains (the only ones is the weird way that the terrain ends, the variation and the fog).

Keep terraining! :)

Last edited:
Level 10
Vegetation and Tiles. Youd didn't used the grassy dirt tile, you could use it between the grass and the dirt path.

About the vegetation, you only used one grass model, and one kind of tree, more variation (hollow stumps, bushes, other kinds of trees, maybe some clusters of rocks and mushrooms) will surely improve the realism of your terrain a lot.

Time for mentioning the good part!

Yes, it is good, there aren't much flaws on the terrains (the only ones is the weird way that the terrain ends, the variation and the fog).

Keep terraining! :)
Actualy i did use grasy dirt... And I find it hard to get agood fog =&

Status
Not open for further replies.