• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

NagaMyrmidon3.BLP

This originaly was a skin requested by Misha, however this is not the version he requested, but he had the idea with the silver dreadlocks.

This is ment to be some dragon/lizard/whatever guardian or hero. I think he would do well as a hero cause of the freaky dreadlocks :p Could maby also be used as some kind of deamon.

To prevent ppl complaining about handdrawn stuff, i´ve overdrawn the skin and replaced the quadrat scales with some lizardscales.

The handle of the sword and 2 lil parts @ his back are teamcolor.

If used some credits would be awesomely nice.

Critique plz.

Update: had to change the sword, cause the handle wasnt transparent in game. Also increased contrast for some parts.

135927-albums1918-picture16398.jpg

Keywords:
Naga, Guard, Hero, Myrmidon, Dreadlocks, Dreads, Silver, Scales, Brown, Big Blade
Contents

NagaMyrmidon3.BLP (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
10:11, 9th Aug 2009 67chrome: Nice freehand work, I especially like the scales.

M

10:11, 9th Aug 2009
67chrome: Nice freehand work, I especially like the scales.

Level 1
OK i forgot the maker of this person but i am like just starting even with world editor im making an rpg gettin as much help as possible but i want to do my own custom skins and maybe if i get lazy use other peoples. you seem talented and im intresed in what programs you use and things like that. tips plz