• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga upgradable town hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I can't believe its been so many years and no one has made an upgradable town hall for the Naga. Granted I can't model.. but I've been hoping for this for a long time I have a map with an assortments of models from this site and all I need to complete it is a bit of balancing, and A naga town hall to make it viable. Upgradable one that is. Now I don't know where on this site I can go to actually request one but I hope some of the better modelers on this site will take notice of this thread and help meh out.

Level 1
I can see that there is not much interest in the Naga. Cause Honestly if there was this community could have finished the race, Balanced it off and made AI for it. The race is basically done all it needs are to finish small things in tier, a couple more buildings and an upgradable town hall.

The town hall is all I want I'm tired of trying to replace the human, orc, undead, NE townhall with the Naga and when it tries to upgrade all you see is a blank spot then its original birth animation come up with the same town hall lol. Please please give me one.

Level 15
DON'T bump so often. bump is allowed only once each 48 hours.
upgradedable town hall can be done with attachments, if you are so desperate

Level 1
I need the animation for it and everything not just how it looks. I need transition animation from the different stages.

Level 1
It has been done for other models for races that don't exist from scratch. With the Naga you have something to work with. Thats y I was petitioning the more experienced modelers on the site to see if they can do it. I mean its been like 6 yrs since some ppl been modeling and posting on this site I just thought someone would be able to do it. Happy Tauren, General frank and a couple others could prolly do it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.