• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MODEL - Nerubian Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
DO I LOOK LIKE MR. SKIN MAN?! I said I want a Nerubian Town Hall from scratch, and you bug me about skinning one stupid Necropolis?! I don't like skinning existing models, and what does some floating Undead building got to do with this?! Thou hast it now... am I Banquo of Macbeth?! I WANT A NERUBIAN TOWN HALL, AN ORIGIONAL NERUBIAN TOWN HALL AND IF YOU DON'T OBEY ME, YOU WILL DIE! (Not really...)

Level 16
Why do people want models the exact way they want it, especially from scratch? FREAKING IMPROVISE. NOTHING GOT AROUND PERFECT, and look at those mauls. They don't complain about how they want them to look, they just IMPROVISE. DO THE BEST WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. Ahem, sorry. Some incompetent swearing people, as well as spammers, tick me off

Level 25
There are four ways you can go about this

1. Improvise with ingame models
2. Reskin the Necropolis to make it look Nerubian
3. Learn how to model
4. Not get the model at all. NO ONE IS GOING TO MAKE YOU THE MODEL. IS THAT TOO DAMN HARD TO GET INTO YOUR BRAIN?

I OFFER SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT TO DO INSTEAD, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU HAVE TO BE MISTER ELITEST ASSHOLE WHO RECKONS THAT HE CAN ONLY HAVE THE BEST STUFF, AND THAT HE "NEEDS" THE PERFECT FECKING MODEL MADE FROM SCRATCH FOR HIS SHITTY MAP THAT, IF IT WILL BE COMPLETED, WON'T BE ANYTHING MORE THAN CRAP ANYWAY

Go off and learn how to model, or just skin. You're not getting the Town Hall any other way

Level 2
Look, I can't load Gmax and I can't buy 3dsmax, so what more can I do than just request? This is a requesting forum, not a fight club, why? Because you have broken a rule Mecheon! (dumb @$$hole)

Level 25
Oh, I've broken a rule. OH FECKING NO, I AM GOING TO BE SMITED DOWN FROM SOMETHING FROM ABOVE, OH NOEZ

If your sarcasmn detector isn't working, that was sarcasmn

Yes, it IS a request forum. But haven't you noticed how very few requests are done? And how the ONLY model requests EVER done are those which can be done using geomerges? I try to HELP you by suggesting alternatives, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you still have to cling to the hope that someone will waste their time and effort making you a model

http://www.oinkerwinkle.com/tools/index.html

Use them. Make your own model from other pieces. LEARN HOW TO IMPROVISE, cause its the best you're gonna get

Status
Not open for further replies.