• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga:Ocean's Call v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Naga:Ocean's Call v1.0 (Map)

Level 3
This map might be the Best Naga melee map out. The terran in this map is really good i'd say a 5/5. Also VGSato. i basicly made this map for ya, becuase i thought that u loved naga maps, but i still can't fix the invaild icons... :shock:

Level 4
o ya wtf is with the darkspear why is he floating on the water?!?!?! u could at least used a royal guard model or w/e n u really gotta work on ur writing it sucks!!!!!!!! :twisted: and ya i do sound like a nerd :p

Level 1
I just finished the Warcraft 3 campaign and it was kewl! Also i found out this race...Naga. Anyway when i used them it was kewl, but i was sad because only one level we cound be a Naga. :cry:

I'm happy now because u made this map! So i gvin u a 5/5! :D

Level 22
Well the quality certainly is there! But I found one big problem: Lumber. there is no way to harvest any. Those trees appear to be non-destructable doodads, and cannot be selected for lumber harvesting.

Here's how to fix the problem with the green icons:

WHen you upload a icon and its disabled version, simply give them already existing icon paths, such as
"replaceableTextures/CommandButtons/Knight.blp" and name the icon its self an existing unit name (i.e. knight)
Select the knight's icon in the object editor and it should be your icon. Do the same with the disabled version and the disabled icon, using the knight's disabled icon path, and it will appear properly in-game. For every icon set, use a different existing path.
-VGsatomi

Level 8
WHen you upload a icon and its disabled version, simply give them already existing icon paths, such as
"replaceableTextures/CommandButtons/Knight.blp" and name the icon its self an existing unit name (i.e. knight)
Select the knight's icon in the object editor and it should be your icon. Do the same with the disabled version and the disabled icon, using the knight's disabled icon path, and it will appear properly in-game. For every icon set, use a different existing path.
-VGsatomi

Hey VG why he sholud use knights icon to upload his own.
he can to this
ReplaceableTexures\CommandButtons\BTNIconname.blp(or.tga)
ReplaceableTexures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNIconname.blp(.tga)
in this way that i am sure u know he has no need to use knight :)

Level 22
Hey VG why he sholud use knights icon to upload his own.
he can to this
ReplaceableTexures\CommandButtons\BTNIconname.blp(or.tga)
ReplaceableTexures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNIconname.blp(.tga)
in this way that i am sure u know he has no need to use knight

I was just using a knight as an example. If you overwrite existing icon paths, the icons, both normal and disabled will work. Upload them as whatever names you make up for them, and the disabled icons wont. It wierd, but thats the way it is.
-VGsatomi

Level 8
I was just using a knight as an example. If you overwrite existing icon paths, the icons, both normal and disabled will work. Upload them as whatever names you make up for them, and the disabled icons wont. It wierd, but thats the way it is.
-VGsatomi

OMG :shock: VG what is this? so if i got it right u say that a dis version works only when u overwrite an xisting icon :shock:

I cant say nothing. So in the map i am working i have a total of 88imported icons(without skins) and why tey work in the way i wrote. But if it were as u say i sholud have no icon available bacause i would have them overwrited all. I am very confused these are thing that even newbies know :?

Level 3
Hmmm.... it a good skin :D but it kinda doesn't look like a naga| more like a alien naga. But we'll see. O and can someone make a new type of Naga Building for me? Thx :eek: Also VGsatomi i fixed all the things for the new verion and it'll come out soon!

-Halo 2