• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Goldmine

I created this model for Naga's race
abandoned goldmine under the dark reef

credit me if you use this to ur map
Contents

Naga Goldmine (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Cool concept and quite good execution on the edit. You even changed to show the Naga birth model. Works in-game and performs well. Good job.
its an ability that an undead goldmine has, that allows acolytes to encircle the mine and 'spirit away' the gold from it. ya can see those five runes on an undead goldmine

yeah but how did they make those circle I look the node of the undead goldmine all I can see is those attachment
like sprite first,sprite forth,sprite third
i have no clue for what is there use

sorry for my bad english

@Grey Knight ah, alright, these wisps will appear only if the mine is used in the same way an entangled gold mine is. its the ability that adds those wisps, and it should be replaced by the undead circle of glyphs if you simply give the building an undead gold mine ability

edit: i think those sprites are also used for when the game needs to set fire to buildings

@Grey Knight ah, alright, these wisps will appear only if the mine is used in the same way an entangled gold mine is. its the ability that adds those wisps, and it should be replaced by the undead circle of glyphs if you simply give the building an undead gold mine ability

so you mean those circle where acolyte standing when they enter the goldmine

Level 1
I think it would be more useful if you added another version without the goldmine, only the tentacles remain. :D

Last edited:
Level 6
Seems like we don't need murloc workers anymore because of this. Hellyeah! I think using 'naga summoners' or 'hydro orb or wisps' to operate on this building. Cool idea.! :)

Level 7
Probably useful for Old Gods Styled Naga (I checked WoWPedia's Naga article saying that N'Zoth the Corrupting Old God is beingresponsible for the creation of the Naga and the transformation of Queen Azshara and her Highborne Elves into them).

I'd just figured this out in WC lore.