• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goldmine Entrance

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a simple edited goldmine model without "white rock"
I just set the "white rock" with scaling 0.
It can be a doodad use as a gold mine entrance.
Hope you like it.Thanks!

This model was edited by Ivan_Fall Autumn.
This model was created by Blizzard Entertainment,
and not belongs to me , give credit to Blizzard Entertainment if you use it.

Keywords:
goldmine,gold,mine,goblin,doodad,Ivan
Contents

Goldmine Entrance (Model)

Goldmine Entrance (Model)

Reviews
12:20, 5th Jun 2016 The_Silent: Too simple. Feel free to uploaded it in the Simple Edit workshop however, if you like.

M

12:20, 5th Jun 2016
The_Silent: Too simple. Feel free to uploaded it in the Simple Edit workshop however, if you like.

Level 8
I actually think this one is interesting. Good idea, and could be useful.

Level 24
This is a simple model, that you can use from mountain side. (I think I can relate the simpleness)

Judging from scale -> 0, means that you only use War3 Model Editor. Or just new with modelling I guess.
There's a lot of modelling tools, one to which you can do a lot more than just editing.

Level 3
This is a simple model, that you can use from mountain side. (I think I can relate the simpleness)

Judging from scale -> 0, means that you only use War3 Model Editor. Or just new with modelling I guess.
There's a lot of modelling tools, one to which you can do a lot more than just editing.

Yup , Im a newbie , I edit it with war3 model editor.
Ok , thanks , I try to do more and not just editing.Thanks for your encourage ^^