• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Mystical Mayhem V 0A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Creator Note: This will be a map not just for reforged but a sequel to all of my maps from pass decade, if you are inspired, go ahead, this map will also be open source.

At the idea stage V0A, most of the details are concept, Beta will focus on functional works and progress.

Each map is designed to last for at least an hour with standard automatic single player save (will also depend if Blizzard allow multiplayer save in reforged), intense battle progression etc. I recommend players playing in a team to save their game at any point before leaving, host loaded games as designed.

Post will be updated for details, beta will be uploaded directly to map area for review, will not be out till 2020. There will be constant bumps to bring development to up to current.

Side Note: Any creator who want any advanced function in your map leave me a message and I will add those functions for you for your map, either GUI sequence on message or direct addition to map.

Story: After great trials of combat, our Heroes find the never ending loop of light and dark, what which come from the void is ever changing, the wilds call and the final defense is here.

Game play: Survive an hour from constant barrage of wild monsters rampaging your town.

Features: Weapon crafting, Item upgrades, ability upgrades, base building.

Thread moved to develop Legendary Resistance, check signature for details.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.