• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Myrmidon

Keywords:
myrmidon warrior soldier sparta roman greek army
Contents

Myrmidon (Model)

Myrmidon (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 9/10 Outstanding animations; the file size is rather large.

M

Wolverabid:
9/10
Outstanding animations; the file size is rather large.

Level 13
thnkz guys :D

Oniwaga: yeah its a great script. u can find it here:

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=82515&page=3

It lets u export ik animations, u can use biped :p
One recomendation: if u work on higher framerates like for example 300(like I did) before "baking" the anim reduce it to something like 30 and to keep it right, this is because that script will create a key every 10 keys maximun(u can use a smaller "step"), so in 300fps itll be a lot. In the link u should find more info. hav fun :wink:

Level 13
buy a full(for life) suscription to Megaupload give me the password n Ill upload 3dsmax there. No im not trying to steal from u, its just that I wont spend a week uploading at 20kps(again) the full week to see the files disapear in a month, I would buy it myself but spending that money for my is imposible :cry:
For the record I think 3dsmax is aroun 1000 dolars I think, anyway, Im just saying

Level 2
autodesk has a free 30 day trial for 3DS Max 8 and Maya and who's to say u cant just accidently save it to a disc? and about registration codes....they dont expire :twisted: . and as for the price if u wanna buy it last time i checked its around 2000 bucks...yeah a bit screwy dont ya think?

Level 5
You can get 3DS Max for $1000 or free, whatever way you do it.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/ra1yan/Flash%20Animations/1151543979.swf#