• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Models] custom Myrmidon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i need a Myrmidon with an eyepatch and a single shell on his left shoulder as armor
i also need a Myrmidon with a hero glow, Tattoos (be creative, idc just cool looking), and an anchor instead of a trident.
if anyone felt like taking these on it would be great, just looking for some important Myrmidon for my campaign.
please?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Quit making new request threads, just put all of your requests in one big one. If you continue I'll start merging your threads, this is really annoying.

And all I see is you making requests around here, why not try helping others out before trying to get them to help you? Respect is earned in places like this.

Also, showing some progress of your map you need all this crap for would be helpful as well.

Level 3
alright. im done. sorry. if you want you just take my requests off the site.
my humblest apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.