• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My upcoming RPG (not yet named)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
First of all I'd like to thank everyone for all the help given already through resources and tutorials.

I placed this in the forum I thought fit best. I'm new here so please move if necessary.

A storyline will soon follow once complete (i'd hate to spoil it!)
You will start by choosing a race and a class as any other,
You will have 40 lengthy levels to play through while you are also able to mine ore to smelt and make into weapons, make potions, and more. It has a 3rd person view, and arrow key movement system. My primary focus is keeping it enjoyable even after level 40 with lots to do along the way, and continue to update now and again.

I know your thinking "this isnt thought out" or "not enough information" however I am mainly posting to see a show of interest.
I am not the most skilled in the editor however with your input (ideas, suggestion, critisism) and some studying I believe I can create an enjoyable and sophisticated RPG. Please ask questions as I am new to the forum and really dont know what information to supply here. :)

Thank you very much for taking time to read my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.