• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] My triggers do not work !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I use Jass New Gen, jasshelper latest versions. My map mainly uses VJass and some systems such as xe, UAC, ABuff, IntuitiveDamageSystem, IntuitiveBuffSystem...
I also imported a lot of models and the map size is about 224x225.
Everything works just fine till now, when i want to add more heroes to my map. I created some triggers (Vjass) for my new spells and when i test it just simply does not work.
Very strange, jasshelper reports no error, and the code is fine, i eventually create a simple GUI trigger to test (such as display a text massage after 2 seconds) but both VJass and GUI triggers do nothing.
It seems my new triggers never exist, do you know why? I am so embarrassed.

Does the map not run? Or do the triggers just not fire? Also, wolfman's idea might be correct as well. (I've heard weird things happening when you get to high indexes, primarily 8190-8192, and it may be from systems such as AutoIndex or TimerUtils, not necessarily you yourself)

Make sure you run the map on debug mode (open world editor and checkmark: JassHelper -> Debug Mode) and then test it. See if any errors are spewed out. If you find no avail, then I suggest you either attach it here (or PM it to me or something) and we'll take a look. =)

Level 7
Does the map not run? Or do the triggers just not fire? Also, wolfman's idea might be correct as well. (I've heard weird things happening when you get to high indexes, primarily 8190-8192, and it may be from systems such as AutoIndex or TimerUtils, not necessarily you yourself)

Make sure you run the map on debug mode (open world editor and checkmark: JassHelper -> Debug Mode) and then test it. See if any errors are spewed out. If you find no avail, then I suggest you either attach it here (or PM it to me or something) and we'll take a look. =)

The map runs, and all triggers work except my new triggers. Yeah, i'm thinking about jass systems in my map. Currently i'm using:

xe (xecast, xefx, xecollider by Vexorion)
UAC (Aura system by Romek from thehelper)
ABuff (Buff system by Anitarf)
KBS (Knock back system by Kenny)
Recipe System (Item recipe by Artificial)
CreepRespawn (by Themerion)
TerrainPathability (By RisingDusk)
IntuitiveBuffSystem (By RisingDusk)
IntuitiveDamageSystem (By RisingDusk)

Also, these libraries are being used:
  • SimError
  • Table
  • OID
  • ARGB
  • Stack
  • AutoIndex
  • Colours
  • TextTag
  • TimerUtils
  • GroupUtils
  • SoundUtils
  • PowerupSentinel
  • BoundSentinel
  • GetPlayerNameColored
  • LibPosition

I will test the map again in debug mode, thanks for your help.

@Wolfman: I dont' know why, old triggers are fine, but event a simple new GUI trigger like:

-Time elapsed - 1s
-Game - display text message "Text"

does not run.

Status
Not open for further replies.