• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] My trigger doesn't work and I don't know what's wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have this sacrificial pact ability and everything was working fine, until I found out that you could sacrifice enemy units. (lol). So I wanted to change that. But I can still do it here, but I don't know why, can someone help me out?
player = player variable
sacpactunit = unit variable
warlockpact = unit variable
replenish = real variable (nothing wrong with this)

Attachments

• trigger.PNG
    trigger.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 75
Level 5
I don't remember sacrificial pact can be used against enemy units or no-undead unless you change it in Object Editor stats.

What do you mean by that?

That it still sacrfices an enemy unit..
The owner of the unit that casts sacrifical pact will be "Player" and the owner of the sacrificial pacted unit must be player aswell because of this trigger but it doesn't seem to work.

Level 5
Okay I figured it out, apparently it is the custom script at "else". But then another problem arises, how do I prevent this from leaking now then?

Level 5
I'm dumb.... I misunderstood my previous trigger, and it works now. If anyone is interested look at the attachments.:ogre_rage:

EDIT: improved the trigger, removing useless stuff.

Attachments

• trigger.PNG
    trigger.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.