• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Third Terrain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
This is officially my third terrain, how does it look?

Attachments

• My_third_terrain.jpg
    My_third_terrain.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 187
Level 11
hmm i say rocl are too uniform, some more doodads like smaller plants that would grow inbetween the cobblestones,on front screen give it a little bit more raise or lower, not like extreme just a little bit, or maybe rocks in the field. But overall looks nice! 4/5

offtopic: i'm in that 8% but i'd add ur sig into my sig when it actually looks better than text =P(if TDB ever says hes in the 8% hes lieing, 91% of teens are actually in hip hop and he is in that 1% who listens to teddy geiger or some crap like that XD

Level 6
use a bit smaller scale of grass and mby put some flowers or rocks in it, and delete little rocks on the side of road (leave like 3-4), or make smaller scale of them and put them allover the road. Good touch when you used the trees in the distance and that light fits inn good. Keep going! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.