• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My siggy pet knows your IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
HA! That is NOT my Ip and its the wrong internet provider - you gotta love this local-area-airborne-netstation-central-**** giving me delightfull remote options, cause I'm never gonna get hacked :twisted:

Level 13
i am running windows XP, with a wireless network on roadrunner, but thats it :?

it doesnt work quite right

Level 13
thats a very old img, there is variations of this .png picture. it is about two years old, you're neither smart or someone that discovered it recently. the png tells your ip, but someone's ip is something VERY public that anyone can get without any difficulty. the image is a png with polymorphic text that can be set depending the viewer, there isnt a preset image made for you. the information, altho being something very public, isnt sent to anyone but to you. the owner of the sig dont get any information about you, hes only wearing a .png image

The signature image is generated in real-time for each user that views it. Your IP address and other information are only visible to YOU, not to others, but because people see their own IP address and computer information displayed in the graphic, they think that their information can be seen by everyone!
http://www.danasoft.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.