• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My PROOF!! and Some Requests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Here is the Proof of my PROJECT...

MAN PEOPLE WONT BELIEVE YOU UNTIL YOU POST SOME PROOF ABOUT YOUR WORK!

SO THIS IS IT PEOPLE!...

IM STILL WORKING ON THIS MAP...I'VE POSTED MY MAP PROGRESS UNDER MY SIGNATURE BELOW!

Shinobi Saga v1.0

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Credits to..."assasin_lord" = for helping me with the girl shinobi

I just need some Animators to animate some of the models pls tell me whom should I ask the request because some of the models owner model wont reply to my message...

Level 3
tnx alot dude... oh btw i already changed those house i found a better quality that looks more like the ones you see in naruto episodes ^_^ tnx alot XD

List of thing I were going to have in my map.
- Character and item save
- Abillity to chose bloodline and clan
(http://www.narutofob.com/naruto-bloodline-limit.html Her is a list of most of the bloodlines)
- Different fighting and abillitys depending on clan/bloodline (like puppetering and bugs.)
- Scrolls containing different seacret jutsus (got models for them if you want)

Also, if you want a city to look unique and non repetive without inporting 10 - 40 different models, Just inport models of walls, windows, doors and roofs and put it together as dodoads in the map editor. got some models for that too if you want.

Level 3
wow you got some nice ideas there...hmm im beginning to shift my ideas hahaha... oh btw thank you very much for the idea and that doodad thing you say, i think its a great idea you can make houses that allows the hero to enter hmmm... yeah yeah thank you so much for the idea
now im still working on the skills... oh btw goodluck for your map, i want to try it too XD

do you have those models of walls, windows, doors and roofs? can you upload it for me? PLEASE ! ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.