• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my nooby skin photos can i have feedback plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Argh.. my eyes.. to much colour....

I really dont like the Tauren and the Nerubian.
Actually none of those is very good, really to colourful, no shading and the colours arent realistic at all -.- Blue hair etc...
The best of those are the elven swordsman and the blademaster. after that the demonhunter

Level 9
i do know that thier not good thats why i said they were nooby ^^

the crypt fiend was just a muck around thing
the elven swordsman was my second one the first one i deleted
the demon hunter was a thing a friend requested just like the tauren chieftain
the arthas and priest i done cause i was bored and while i was still experimenting
the blademaster was my latest wich is the best IMO looks like he got into a big war ^^

Level 3
Very Cool

haha they look really cool (all of them). But if i had to pick out of them, i would say the blademaster looks rather nice. Keep going, before you know it he'll look really nice! But to help you out, i think you should make the colours a little more 'gritty', more darker maybe. Keep it up!

Level 9
Daminon said:
I say you need much more training. The only one I "liked" was the Blademaster and the Captain.
well i am still getting better but im not to sure why the captain is one of the faves lol it was my 3rd one probly cause his a hippi like the fiend

haha they look really cool (all of them). But if i had to pick out of them, i would say the blademaster looks rather nice. Keep going, before you know it he'll look really nice! But to help you out, i think you should make the colours a little more 'gritty', more darker maybe. Keep it up!

lol thanks but i would say them all looking cool is an over exaduration but thnxs anyway right now im not gonna work on skins though im making a map ^^

Level 4
Pretty good for firsts :)

Try to stick to a color theme, it looks like you just splattered color all over the place :?

Status
Not open for further replies.