• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My new terrain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys I saw some of the terrains around and I thought to myself: "Why wouldn't I make my own?"
So I made a view from a valley, I think it got out pretty good, tell me your opinion:

*Image fixed*

Update 0.1:

Last edited:
Level 4
bit too much floting tree
how about put some small rock or grass to cover it?
for overall i give 6/10
cos u got kinda nice sky

Level 9
Like people have said, the trees are floating in places so try lowering them. Also something that kind of looks weird to me is the ferns. They are really bright compared to the other green around the area. You could try tinting them just a little bit. Not to copy the color of everything else but to make it blend in a bit more. They kind of stand out right now.

Level 5
At the middle it is a bit too flat. in my opinion you should use different tiles and change the doodadplacement above them. like dirt or grassy dirt
At the background at the mountains i would use more trees to hide the terrain behind it. it is only grass, and grass is everywhere on this pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.