• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My new map: Battle for Azeroth, strategy through all Azeroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Battle for Azeroth is a map of strategy located in the third war of the Warcraft. You can travel from Ahn Quiraj up to Icecrown Glacier and from Mount Hyjal up to the Dark Portal, deciding the destiny of your people, and changing the history of the Warcraft.

12 races available:
The northwest of Lordaeron, commanded by Arthas.
The southeastern of Lordaeron, commanded by Varian.
The kingdom of Quel'Thalas, commanded by Kael.
The kingdom of Khaz Modan, commanded by Magni.
The Scourge, commanded by Ner'Zhul, the Lich King.
The Burning Legion, commanded by Archimonde.
The Frostwolf clan, commanded by Thrall.
The Warsong clan, commanded by Grom.
The Darkspear tribe and the Bloodhoof tauren, commanded by Vol'jin and Cairne.
The night elf sentries, commanded by Tyrande.
The night elf guardians, commanded by Cenarius.
Illidan.

Simple style of game:
The buildings only can be built in circles, the big circles are updated to gold producers, and the medium circles to producers of units or wood. The basic producers of food and the towers do not need circles, they can be built anywhere, and they are the only buildings that the builders can build.

The land will be finished soon, if somebody has some idea, please, tell me, I want my map be very real.

Thanks, Lon-ami.

Level 24
very interesting concept... who are Varian and Magni?

also, are certain races biased towards alliances with other races over other ones? the way the leaders are set up almost everyone who played it would expect such a thing.

a third thing
The buildings only can be built in circles, the big circles are updated to gold producers, and the medium circles to producers of units or wood.
what does this mean? that you can only build buildings in circle-of-power type things? that big circles can only have gold mines on them? that medium ones can only have trees? :?

Level 7
If you like Warcraft, you should read this:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/story/chapter1.html
It's the story of all the Warcraft. You should find Magni, the king of Ironforge, and Varian, the king of Stormwind.
You'll can make alliances, and you'll start with some allies too.
The reason for making 2 Lordaeron, 2 orc clans, and 2 nigh elf armies, it's basically for respecting the story, The Arthas kingdom of Lordaeron could become Undead, the Warsong clan could drink the blood of Mannoroth and some Nigth elves could want to release Illidan from his prision.
If you had ever play to The Battle for The Middle Earth 1, you'll know what I'm saying. If you had not, I'll explain it to you: So that the players concentrate more in the military aspect, they are forced to conquer land and there is no a battery of buildings in little space.
1 thing more, I'm doing the map in one special size, 480 x 480, so it'll be a bit long to do, but I had done Silvermoon, Capital city, Tomb of Sargeras, Dalaran, Stromgarde, Aerie Peak, Gilneas and The Black Citadel yet.
The commandant won't be the only heroes, they'll be a lot more, I had put them more powerful, but they can't be revived, only Anub'Arak could be revived, becose he's a undead, and Kel'Thuzad will become 1 ghost if he dies.
I'll try to put some screenshots here, but I don't know the way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.