• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My new ARENA (Wood War'z)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
It's name is Wood War'z v1.3.
And here's a quick prewiev of the map

1.AI added. You can use an AI when you play the map, he will choose a race and send them down to the Middle
2.There is a few bosses hiden in the map, and they drop a few rare items

3.It's bether then Footmen War'z

4.There are 4 different races and 11 custom heroes thats been made from the gound off.

And here's the http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=920 map

There's still a few bugs in the map, but i will only fix them i this map get's a good score!

found a CRITICAL BUG in v1.3
So i fixed it, and a few other small bugs. So i release 1.4 a bit early

Level 8
Here's a prewiev of the map.

-4 unique races with diferent upgrades
-AI that spawns monsters and atack the middle
-12 custom heroes
-GREAT LOOKING TERRAIN
-3 mini bosses that drops rare items
-A few custom items
So i beg you guys that DL'd this map to RATE and give COMMENT.....plz?

Level 8
But i thought that Wood War'z sounded cool. I used "Animal War'z" in the BETA. But then i saw that someone else already used that name.

And DO NOT Judge the map couse of it's name.
And if you want to know anything about the map
Go to the map and READ the ****ING INFO!!! OMG!
I HATE PPL THAT JUDGE THE MAP BEFOR THEY EVEN HAVE READ THE F****** INFO! (mad) :evil:

Level 7
Lonely Wolf. said:
......Forgot to edit the other one.

I will change the name if you HATE IT SO MUCH

u can name it whatever u want, but just in my personal taste, I will usually skip over any map that uses 'internet short form', 'leet speak', and anything without proper punctuation and grammar in the title

Level 6
Raptor-- said:
Lonely Wolf. said:

u can name it whatever u want, but just in my personal taste, I will usually skip over any map that uses 'internet short form', 'leet speak', and anything without proper punctuation and grammar in the title

sheesh picky picky raptor

Level 7
lifesontheline said:
Raptor-- said:
Lonely Wolf. said:

sheesh picky picky raptor

hey the title is important, its the first thing i see (and sometimes the only thing), i like something that looks professional

Status
Not open for further replies.